Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Vegetarian Month!


I love everything about October; it's finally starting to feel like Autumn, Halloween is just around the corner and, best of all, it's Vegetarian Awareness Month! It's the perfect time to test out this pumpkin soup recipe I've been dying to try. :) So celebrate this fabulous occasion with scrumptious fall recipes! And don't forget to give your favorite vegetarian a hug.

Why not celebrate in style? One of my favorite famous vegetarians, Stella McCartney, showed her Spring '09 line yesterday at Paris Fashion Week. Her collection is, as expected, tres magnifique!

1 comment:

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

You praise October here in your post and just prior to visiting you I updated my blog with a poetry ode to this fine autumnal month! Oh, great minds DO think alike, and YOU are my favorite vegetarian! I'd give you a hug if the entire state of Massachusetts didn't separate us! ;)
I must say, I am enjoying this new blog. You go girl! Hehehe :)
I found a Curry Carrot soup recipe that is making my mouth water! I haven't tried it yet, but plan on doing so really soon! I'll send it along to you, however, it does call for chicken broth... I'm sure you could substitute vegetable broth instead. I found it online, so perhaps I'll email the author and/or website and inquire for you :)